|Publications in Journals:
- Shrabani Barman,Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, MoumitaGangopadhyay,SandipanBiswas, SatyahariDey and N. D. Pradeep
Singh,Coumarin–benzothiazole–chlorambucil (Cou–Benz–Cbl) conjugate: an ESIPT based pH sensitive photoresponsive drug
delivery system. Mater. Chem. B, 2015,
- Shrabani Barman, Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, SandipanBiswas,Surajit Nandi, MoumitaGangopadhyay, SatyahariDey,
AnakuthilAnoop, N. D. Pradeep Singh,A p-Hydroxyphenacyl–Benzothiazole–Chlorambucil Conjugate as a Real-Time-Monitoring
Drug-Delivery System Assisted by Excited-StateIntramolecular Proton Transfer
. Chem. Int. Ed.2016, 55, 1 – 6.
- Shrabani Barman,Joyjyoti Das, SandipanBiswas, T. K. Maiti, and N. D. Pradeep Singh,Spiropyran-Coumarin
Platform: An Environment Sensitive Photoresponsive Drug Delivery System for efficient cancer therapy.
Mater. Chem. B, 2017,
- SandipanBiswas, RakeshMengji, Shrabani Barman, VenugopalVangala, Avijit Jana, N.D. Pradeep Singh, ‘AIE + ESIPT’
Assisted Photorelease: Fluorescent Organic Nano-particles for Dual Anticancer Drug Delivery with Real-Time Moni-toring Ability.
, 2018, 54, 168-171.
- SandipanBiswas,Joyjyoti Das, Shrabani Barman, BhaskaraRaoPinninti, Tapas K. Maiti, and N. D. Pradeep Singh,An
Environment ActivatableNanoprodrug: Two-Step Surveillance in the Anticancer Drug Release.
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 28180–28184.
- SandipanBiswas, Y. Rajesh, Shrabani Barman, ManoranjanBera, Amrita Paul, MahitoshMandal and N. D. Pradeep Singh,
A dual-analyte probe: hypoxia activated nitric oxide detection with phototriggered drug release ability,
Commun., 2018, 54,7940
- SandipanBiswas,Joyjyoti Das, Shrabani Barman, Sheriff Shah, MoumitaGangopadhyay,Tapas K. Maity, N. D. Pradeep
Singh,Single Component Image Guided ‘On-demand’ Drug Delivery System for Early Stage Prostate Cancer.
Sensors and Actuators B, 2017, 244, 327–333.
- SandipanBiswas,MoumitaGangopadhyay, Shrabani Barman,JitSarkar, N.D. Pradeep Singh,Simple and efficient
coumarin-based colorimetric and fluorescent chemosensor for F- detection: An ON1-OFF-ON2 fluorescent assay.
Sensors and Actuators B, 2015, 222,
- MoumitaGangopadhyay, Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, SreeGayathri, SandipanBiswas,Shrabani Barman,SatyahariDey and N. D.
Pradeep Singh,Fluorene–morpholine-based organic nanoparticles: lysosome-targeted pH-triggered two-photon
photodynamic therapy with fluorescence switch on–off.
Mater. Chem. B, 2016, 4, 1862-1868.
- MoumitaGanguly, Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, Karthik S, Sharabani Barman and Pradeep N.D. Singh, Targeted Photoresponsive
TiO2-Coumarin nanoconjugate for efficient Combination therapy in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells: Synergic effect of Photodynamic
Therapy (PDT) and Anticancer drug Chlorambucil,Chem
Commun., 2015, 6, 769–777.