|Publications in Journals
- 2016, “Vacaspati Misra and Yogic Philosophy”, published in “International Journal for Research Technology
& Seminar”, ISSN 2347 6117.
- 2016, “Samkhya Yoga Darshan Anusare Antahkarana”, published in ‘A Journal on Indology & Sanskrit‘, Vol.10,
P. G. Dept of Sanskrit, Krishnath College, W.B., ISSN 2319 9415.
- 2017, “Vacaspati Misra and the Understanding of Samkhyakarika” published in ‘Amar’ An Interdisciplinary
Research Journal, Vol.04, Issue -02, ISSN 2348- 1323.
|Publications in books, chapters etc.
||(Attach separate list)
- 17th – 22nd February, 2015, attended and participated in the Workshop on ‘Capacity Building of Women
Managers in Higher Education’ Sponsored by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, held at the Department
of English, University of Kalyani, W. B.
- 9th – 13th March, 2015, attended and participated in the Workshop on U.G.C. sponsored Research Workshop,
held at Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata.
- 4th to 24th March, 2017, attended and participated in the ‘National Workshop on The Basic Level of
Manuscriptology and Palaeography’ Sponsored by National Mission for Manuscripts, held at the Department of Sanskrit, Pali &
Prakrit, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan, W.B.
- 1st to 12th December, 2017, attended and participated in A National Level ‘Textual study Workshop on
Siddhantalesasangraha of Appyayyadikshita’ Sponsored by Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan, (Deemed University) – New Delhi, held in
Chinmaya International Foundation Sodha Sansthan, Veliyanad, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India.
- 20th February to 19th March, 2018, attended and participated in the Orientation Programme Sponsored by U.G.C.,
held at the Human Research Development Centre, University of North Bengal, Darjeeling District, W. B.
- Attended and Presented paper “Bingsha Satabdir Sanskrit Sahitye Narir Abasthan”, U.G.C. sponsored one day National Seminar on
“Gender inequality in Sanskrit dramatic literature” at the Department of Sanskrit, Sripat Singh College, Jiagang, Murshidabad,
W.B .on 26th February 2016.
- Attended in the National Seminar on “Hindu Muslim Relation in Bengal (Medieval to post Independence)” at Union Christian
Training College, Berhampore, Murshidabad, W. B. on 15th January 2017.
- Attended in the two day National Seminar on “Vedangas: language, religion, philosophy and science” at the Department of Sanskrit,
Jadavpur University, W.B.on19th & 20th January, 2017.
- Attended and Presented paper “Saṁskãra: As the Centuries rolled by Vedic era to Modern age”, U.G.C. sponsored two day National
Seminar on “Influence of Vedic Literature on Smṛti Śastra & it’s Congeniality in Modern Age ” at the Department of Sanskrit,
Gobardanga Hindu College in collaboration with the Department of Sanskrit, Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata, W.B .on 17th &
18th February 2017.
- Attended and Presented paper “Reflection of Reality in Modern Sanskrit Drama”, U.G.C. sponsored two day National Seminar on
Bastabotar Darpan – Sahityer Alinda “(Reflection of Reality in Literature) ” at the Department of Bengali and the Department of
Engish , Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya In collaboration with Dumkal College, Murshidabad, on 24th & 25th February 2017.
- Attended and Presented paper ‘Importance of Samkhyatattvakaumudi for Understanding Sāṁkhyakārikā’, two day International
Conference on “Importance of Commentaries for Understanding Sanskrit Text’ at the Department of Sanskrit, University of Gour
Banga, Malda, W.B .on 5th & 6th April 2017.
- Delivered two lectures on Samkhya Philosophy to the Research Scolars on 13th and 14th of December 2017in the research forum,
Department of Sanskrit Sahitya, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India.
- Attended and Presented paper ‘Vaisesikas Theistic Argument: According to Sridhara’s Nyayakandalitika’ in the one day National
Seminar on ‘Commentaries of Sanskrit Literature with Reference to Text,Context and Subtext’ at the Department of Sanskrit,
Jadavpur University, W.B.on17th January, 2018.