Name: SHRABANI BARMAN
Date of joining: 17/08/2015
Address: VILL +PO- HANSKHALI BAZARPARA, HANSKHALI, NADIA, 741505
Academic Qualification:M.Sc, Ph.D
Area of Specialization: Organic Photochemistry
Research Interest: Organic Photochemistry & Controlled Drug Delivery
Publications in Journals:
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- Shrabani Barman,Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, MoumitaGangopadhyay,SandipanBiswas, SatyahariDey and N. D. Pradeep Singh, Coumarin–benzothiazole–chlorambucil (Cou–Benz–Cbl) conjugate: an ESIPT based pH sensitive photoresponsive drug delivery system. Mater. Chem. B, 2015, 3, 3490-3497.
- Shrabani Barman, Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, SandipanBiswas,Surajit Nandi, MoumitaGangopadhyay, SatyahariDey, AnakuthilAnoop, N. D. Pradeep Singh,A p-Hydroxyphenacyl–Benzothiazole–Chlorambucil Conjugate as a Real-Time-Monitoring Drug-Delivery System Assisted by Excited-StateIntramolecular Proton Transfer. Chem. Int. Ed.2016, 55, 1 – 6.
- Shrabani Barman,Joyjyoti Das, SandipanBiswas, T. K. Maiti, and N. D. Pradeep Singh,Spiropyran-Coumarin Platform: An Environment Sensitive Photoresponsive Drug Delivery System for efficient cancer therapy. Mater. Chem. B, 2017, 5, 3940-3944.
- SandipanBiswas, RakeshMengji, Shrabani Barman, VenugopalVangala, Avijit Jana, N.D. Pradeep Singh, ‘AIE + ESIPT’ Assisted Photorelease: Fluorescent Organic Nano-particles for Dual Anticancer Drug Delivery with Real-Time Moni-toring Ability. , 2018, 54, 168-171.
- SandipanBiswas,Joyjyoti Das, Shrabani Barman, BhaskaraRaoPinninti, Tapas K. Maiti, and N. D. Pradeep Singh,An Environment ActivatableNanoprodrug: Two-Step Surveillance in the Anticancer Drug Release. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 28180–28184.
- SandipanBiswas, Y. Rajesh, Shrabani Barman, ManoranjanBera, Amrita Paul, MahitoshMandal and N. D. Pradeep Singh,A dual-analyte probe: hypoxia activated nitric oxide detection with phototriggered drug release ability, Commun., 2018, 54,7940-7943.
- SandipanBiswas,Joyjyoti Das, Shrabani Barman, Sheriff Shah, MoumitaGangopadhyay,Tapas K. Maity, N. D. Pradeep Singh,Single Component Image Guided ‘On-demand’ Drug Delivery System for Early Stage Prostate Cancer. Sensors and Actuators B, 2017, 244, 327–333.
- SandipanBiswas,MoumitaGangopadhyay, Shrabani Barman,JitSarkar, N.D. Pradeep Singh, Simple and efficient coumarin-based colorimetric and fluorescent chemosensor for F- detection: An ON1-OFF-ON2 fluorescent assay.Sensors and Actuators B, 2015, 222, 823-828.
- MoumitaGangopadhyay, Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, SreeGayathri, SandipanBiswas,Shrabani Barman,SatyahariDey and N. D. Pradeep Singh, Fluorene–morpholine-based organic nanoparticles: lysosome-targeted pH-triggered two-photon photodynamic therapy with fluorescence switch on–off. Mater. Chem. B, 2016, 4, 1862-1868.
- MoumitaGanguly, Sourav K. Mukhopadhyay, Karthik S, Sharabani Barman and Pradeep N.D. Singh, Targeted Photoresponsive TiO2-Coumarin nanoconjugate for efficient Combination therapy in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells: Synergic effect of Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and Anticancer drug Chlorambucil,Chem.Commun., 2015, 6, 769–777.