Name: PRANAB KUMAR HALDER
Date of joining: 24/04/2015
Address: 3C, SHYAM VILLA, 74, ALEP KHAN MAHALLA ROAD, BERHAMPORE-742101.
Phone No.: 9748632237
Academic Qualification:M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D(Thesis submitted)
Area of Specialization: Biotechnology, Ecology
Research Interest: Biofilm, Protein Crystallography
Publications in Journals:
- RakeshChatterjee, Pranab Kumar Halder, SaumenDatta.
Identification and Molecular Characterization of YsaL (Ye3555): A Novel Negative Regulator of YsaN ATPase in Type Three Secretion System of Enteropathogenic Bacteria Yersinia enterocolitica.
PLOS one oct, 2013, vol 8, issue 10, e75028.
- Pranab K. Halder, DebokiNaskar, Akash Kumar, Juming Yao. Subhas C. Kundu, Anindya S. Ghosh.
Potential Mode of Protection of Silkworm Pupae from Environmental Stress by Harboring the Bacterial Biofilm on the Surfaces of Silk Cocoons.
Current Microbiology DOI 10.1007/s00284-014-0700-y
- Pranab Kumar Halder | Chittran Roy | SaumenDatta
Structural and functional characterization of type three secretion system ATPase PscN and its regulator PscL from Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Proteins. 2018;1–13, DOI: 10.1002/prot.25648
- One day workshop on “ Understanding Cladistics” organished by Post Graduate Dept of Zoology, Maulana Azad College, Kolkata. January, O4, 2010.
- Winter Course on “ Introduction to Intellectual property” organized by Rajiv Gandhi school of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. December, 13-15, 2010.
- Indo-Us International Conference/ Workshop on “Recent Advance in Structural Biology and Drug Discovery”.Oct-9-11, 2014 Organised by- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee and Purdue University, USA Poster Presented- Identification and Crystallization Process of a Stable, Smallest and Strongest Interacting Fragment of a Crystallizably Recalcitrant TTSS Translocator protein PcrV and its chaperon PcrG. Pranab Kr Halder, AbhishekBasu and SaumenDatta. CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
- One day seminar on “ Role of IQAC in Fostering Environmental Consciousness” organized by IQAC, Krishnath College Berhampore, Murshidabad. September 09, 2015.
- One day seminar on “ AcharyaBrajendranath Seal: The Great Humanist and Scientific Philosopher” organized by Dept of Philosophy, Krishnath college, Berhampore, Murshidabad. September 23, 2015.
- One day seminar on “ Parliamentary Democracy in India: Theory and Practice” organized by Dept of Political Science, Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad. October 05, 2015.
- One day seminar on “ Career Advancement of College Staff and Office Management” organized by IQAC, Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad. September 03, 2016.
- One day seminar on “ Role of Sister Nivedita in Women’s Empowerment and Social Reform” organized by Chitrangada, Women’s Cell, Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad. October, 2017.
- One day seminar on “AsmitaChatterjee and Madam Curi” organized by Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad. November, 2017.
- One day workshop on “Science Teacher Training Program” organized by Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS). December, 2017 (Acted as Resource Person).
- One day seminar on “Renewable resource” organized by Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad, January, 2018.
- One day International seminar on “The Role of Linguistics in Literature Studies: An Eco- critical Approach” organized by Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad, January, 2018.
- One day seminar on “Recent Development on CAS and teacher’s centric approach” organized by IQAC, Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad, February, 2018.
- One day seminar on “Environmental Pollution and Health” organized by Department of Physiology, Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad, February, 2018.
- One day seminar on “Celebration of Bi-centenary Birth Anniversary of PanditIswar Chandra Vidyasagar” organized by Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidanad, September, 2019.
- Acted as resource person, judge in “Block level Student Youth science fair, 2019” organized by Nowda Block, Govt. of West Bengal. September, 2019.
Publications in books, chapters etc.: NA
Research project (if any): NA
Any other information want to provide: NA