Mrs. Priti Das
Department : English
Date of joining : 19.02.2015
Address : Krishnath College, Berhampore, MSD
E-mail : email@example.com
Academic Qualification : M.A.
Area of Specialization : Modernism and postmodernism
Research Interest : Marginalised women writers of Romantic Period
Publications in Journals:
- A paper entitled “Re-reading Hawthorne’s The Scarlet Letter: The Cult of Hester Prynn-ism”, Efflorescnece, Issue – III, July – 2013, ISSN: 2278 -3873.
Paper Presented in the Seminar/Symposium:
- Paper presented entitled “Restoring Environment through Proper Utilization of Natural Resources” in a seminar on “Role of IQAC in Fostering Environmental Consciousness”, Organised by IQAC, Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidabad on 9th September, 2015.
- Paper presented entitled “Corporality and the Notion of Courage in ” in the UGC-Sponsored National seminar on “Reflection of Reality in Literature”, Organised by Department of Bengali and Department of Englis, Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya, Murshidabad on 24th-25th February, 2017.
- Paper presented entitled “Double Standards of Society towards People with Disabilities Based on Siraj’s Alika Manusa” in the UGC-Sponsored International Seminar on Present Scenario of People with Disabilities in Bengal: Society, Education and Literature, Organised by the Centre for Disability Studies, Jadavpur University in collaboration with Byanjanbarna Foundation, Kolkata, on 15th-16th February, 2019.
- Paper presented entitled “Contribution of Indian Women for the Sustenance of Nature: An Eco-feminist Approach.” in the International Seminar on The Endangered Gender Subversioned Identity of Women and Social Peril, Organised by the Department of Political Science, Education and Sociology, Krishnath College, Berhampore, Murshidabad on 9th July, 2019.