Name: KOUSHIK BARICK
Date of joining: 01/09/2016
Address: DR. Sundar Gopal Dhar Lane
P.O – Khagra, P.S – Berhampore
Dist – Murshidabad , Pin – 742103 (WB)
Phone No.: 9851302093
Academic Qualification: M.Sc in Geography
Area of Specialization: Urban Geography
Research Interest: Urban, Environment
Publications in Journals: Two
- International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN: 2319-7064 “Status of Basic Facilities of Primary School: A Case Study of Krishnagar Municipal Area in Nadia District, West Bengal, India”
- International Journal of Current Research (IJCR) ISSN: ISSN: 0975-833X “AN ASSESSMENT OF FLOOD WITH REFERENCE TO DELTAIC PLAIN: A CASE STUDY OF KANDI DEVELOPMENT BLOCK, MURSHIDABAD, (W.B)”
Talks/Posters/Papers presented: Two
- State Level Seminar on Achieving Excellence in Higher Education: Pathways, Issues and Challenges. Organized by WBCUPA. Paper Entitled “privatization and its impact of Higher a” Education in India.
- National Level Seminar on Land Use Planning and Management. Organized by ILEE, Department of Geography, Calcutta University. Paper Entitled “Wetland Mapping and Utilization: Case Study of Murshidabad Dist. W.B.
Publications in books, chapters etc.: N.A
Research project (if any): N.A
Any other information wants to provide:
Rehabilitation Program: “In-Service Training and Sensitization of Key Functionaries of Central and State Govt., Local Bodies and other service Providers.”
- Former Guest Lecturer in D.N.C.College, Aurangabad, Murshidabad.
- Former Guest Lecturer in Hazi A.K.Khan College, Hariharpara, Murshidabad.
- Former Guest Lecturer in DDE of Rabindra Bharati University centre Kandi Law College, Kandi , Murshidabad.
- Former Guest Lecturer in DDE of Rabindra Bharati University centre K.N College , Berhampore , Murshidabad