|1.||Staff name||ANUPRAVA BISWAS|
|4.||Date of joining||01/04/2010|
|5.||Address||Vill.: Bathanpara; P.O.: Karimpur; Dist.: Nadia; State: West Bengal;
|8.||Academic Qualification||M.Sc. in Mathematics|
|9.||Area of Specialization||Bio-mechanics|
|10.||Research Interest||Bio-mechanics & Quantum Mechanics|
|11.||Publications in Journals||Refer to the List of Publications in Journals|
|12.||Publications in books, chapters etc.||Refer to the List of Publications in Proceedings|
|13.||Talks/Posters/Papers presented||Refer to the List of Papers Presented in Conferences/Seminar|
|14.||Research project (if any)||Nil|
List of Publications in Journals
- Influence of Magnetic Field on Pulsatile Motion of Blood FlowThrougha Thin-walled Elastic Artery by D.C. Sanyal and Anuprava Biswas, International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Healthcare Informatics, 2011.
List of Publications in Proceedings
- On Blood Flow Through an Overlapping Stenosed Artery by Anuprava Biswas,Springer Proceeding, 2018.
- Exact Bound State Solutions for the Bicomplex Morse Oscillator by Abhijit Banerjee and Anuprava Biswas, AIP Proceedings, 2018.
List of Papers Presented in Conferences/Seminar
- Influence of Magnetic Field on Pulsatile Motion of Blood Flow Through a Thin-walled Elastic Artery in the National Seminar on Recent Developments of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, November 25-26, 2011.
- On Blood Flow Through an Overlapping Stenosed Artery in International Conference on Industry Interactive Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology, October 25-26, 2016.
- Effect of Overlapping Stenosis on Blood Flow Through Artery in National Seminar on Emerging Advances in Mathematics and Their Applications in Natural Sciences, December 17, 2016.
- Hyperbolic Parametrised Morse Potential in International Conference on Geometry and Mathematical Models in Complex Phenomena, December 05-07, 2017.
- A Mathematical Model of Blood Flow through Artery in Presence of Multiple Stenosis in the State Level Seminar on Modern Trends in Biological Sciences, February 05, 2020.
- Effect of Magnetic Field on Pulsatile Blood Flow Through a Thin-walled Elastic Artery in the National Seminar on Environmental Perturbations: Root Causes and Remedies, February 28, 2020.